Rent a car from Auckland Airport
Hiring a car in beautiful New Zealand's biggest city should be a straightforward experience. Busy airports can be a challenge, but with a pre-booked car rental from Auckland Airport you can be on your way with minimum fuss, to explore this culturally diverse city and the stunning landscapes which lie beyond it.
Book with Us - Compare rental cars at Auckland Airport
Offering all of the best car rental brands and a whole heap of great bargains, our site is the perfect place to book your car hire from Auckland Airport. Here’s why:
● The range of Auckland Airport car rental brands makes it easy to find and compare all of the available vehicles. Don’t waste time tracking down each individual supplier, because we have already done that work for you.
● Filters mean you can prioritise search results. Is cost important? Filter by price to find a cheap car hire in Auckland Airport! Is size more of a worry? You can sort them by class of vehicle - from compact vehicles to 4WDs, SUVs and vans.
● If you are finding it difficult to decide, check out the customer ratings section for any given option and seek help from those who have been there and done that.
● The search results display all the information required to choose the right car. Find out right on the first page whether the rental vehicle has air conditioning, the pick-up procedure, the type of transmission and much more. Symbols make the features easy to understand at a glance.
● The price is right! Our global buying power gives us some of the best prices on the web. It also allows us to provide customers with all kinds of deals and specials, so keep an eye out for these on the front page or in search results.
Car Rental Companies At Auckland International Airport
There are a huge number of Auckland Airport car hire companies. Big-name international companies are trusted and familiar, but you may get more personal service and a better deal with a small local supplier. With our site, you have the choice!
Auckland International Airport has the biggest brands right there in the terminal. Avis, Budget, Europcar and Hertz all have car rental counters in the international arrivals area, making it easy to pick up your car and get on the road. Smaller and local brands such as Omega and Ezi-rent provide shuttles to their nearby car hire depots, an option which means a little more time in transit but often a cheaper price.
Here to Help for your car rental at Auckland Airport
The huge range of vehicles can be a little overwhelming, and you will want to get your Auckland Airport car hire road trip off on the right foot. Never fear, our friendly booking team is here to help! Take a look in the Customer Support tab to find a number you can call to get in touch with an experienced car rental consultant. We have freephone numbers for more than 20 countries around the world. Alternatively, send us an email or have a look through our frequently asked questions.
From Auckland, you have plenty of choice of places to go visit. You could start by Rotorua and see how geothermal activity can influence the surroundings, head to Lake Taupo for some beautiful landscapes or drive to the capital city, Wellington. Alternatively, you can take a flight to Queenstown or Christchurch to explore the South Island.
Auckland Car Rental Adventures
Sprawling across an isthmus between two harbours, Auckland is a big place. A car hire from Auckland Airport is the best way to get around and see everything, giving you the freedom to make your own itinerary and go at your own pace.
The city centres on the southern shores of the sparkling Waitemata Harbour, where the Harbour Bridge meets the land. In the CBD you will find a flourishing dining scene, fabulous waterfront cafe culture and a hugely multicultural population. Learn a little about the city and the nation at the War Memorial Museum which overlooks the CBD from a hill, or climb the sky tower to get 360-degree views. Close by you will find the inner-city neighbourhoods of Parnell, Newmarket and Ponsonby with boutique shopping and well-loved restaurants.
Auckland’s suburbs are far from boring. In fact, each part of the city has its own unique vibe and attractions. To the north of the Waitemata is the area known as the North Shore, where upmarket suburbs overlook calm swimming beaches which are great for families. South Auckland is home to a strong Pasifika culture, local markets and views over the vast Manukau Harbour. The western suburbs are backed by the Waitakere Mountain Range, and a drive through these scenic hills will get you to the striking and wild black-sand surf beaches of the west coast. East Auckland’s quiet neighbourhoods are blessed with sandy coves and vistas of the Hauraki Gulf.
Head out of Auckland to really experience the beauty of New Zealand. Northland and the Coromandel Peninsula are both summer holiday wonderlands, filled with sandy beaches, native forests and friendly small towns with dairies (corner stores) selling ice-cream cones.
Remember, New Zealanders drive on the left and all speeds and distances are in kilometres rather than miles. Keep safe on the roads and enjoy your car hire from Auckland Airport.
Airportrentals.com offers great deals all over the world. Compare and save!